Think you have the strep? Be sure with our new strep tests. If your test result is positive the our pharmacist can write you a prescription. One stop for a test and a prescription means you’re on your way home and feeling better fast! Find relief and come visit us today!
Chappelle Pharmasave Pharmacy is now offering a simple and reliable rapid test in to determine if you are suffering from a strep bacterial infection in your throat. Fast and convenient service and everything is done in one stop!
How it works:
- If you are experiencing sore throat symptoms, either call ahead or walk in to our location at 3134 141 Street SW, at Chappelle Community
- You will fill out a patient information form and will be asked a few assessment questions by our pharmacist.
- We will do a throat swab to test for strep bacterial infection.
- After about 15 minutes processing time, a positive or negative result will show on the test.
- If the test is positive, our pharmacist may prescribe an antibiotic that is most appropriate for you. They will account for existing allergies, medications, possible drug interactions.
- We can provide the antibiotics at our clinic immediately after it is prescribed.
The cost of the rapid strep test is $30. The cost of antibiotics is not included in the test fee. We do accept most direct bill drug plans